A shuttle service enables you to get to or leave Toulon-Hyères international airport in accordance with flight times.
From the airport
Airport Direct Shuttles
Direct connection between Toulon-Hyères airport and town centres of :
Hyères / 10 minutes, via the port and the bus stations
Toulon / 30 minutes journey, via Toulon SNCF railway station/bus station
• 5 return trips carried out daily (additional trips during the summer).
• Fixed rate :1.4 euros per journey.
• The airport shuttle will delay some of its departures if planes arrive late.
Journeys to Hyères bus station and to Toulon SNCF station will also be delayed.
• Information: 04 94 03 87 00 or www.reseaumistral.com
Airport --> Saint-Tropez
• 5 trips round trip are provided daily - more during summer
• Directions: Airport - La Londe - Bormes - La Mole - Cogolin - St Tropez
• Fares: 3 € each way
• Information: 04 94 24 60 00 or Varlib
To the airport
Network Mistral: urban routes
Network Mistral serves urban lines of the following cities: Carqueiranne, Hyères les Palmiers La Crau, La Garde, La Seyne-sur-Mer, La Valette-du-Var, Le Pradet, Le Revest-les-Eaux, Ollioules Six-Fours-les-Plages St Mandrier-sur-Mer and Toulon.
Fixed rate: 1.40 € route - 10 € for 10 rides
|Information: 04 94 03 87 00 or www.reseaumistral.com|
VarLib: regional routes
From the bus station of Toulon or Hyères, serving almost all communes in the Var: Le Luc, Brignoles, Draguignan, Cuers Belgentier, Ste Baume St Maximin, Le Lavandou, Collobrières, Bandol, Sanary, The Castellet, Le Beausset ...
Single rate: € 3 /route
|Information: 04 94 24 60 00 or Varlib|